He is an Angel.
He arrived in this world and became a part of our family at a time when we most needed it, he brought to life the gift of life and has taught us the true meaning of love, care and trust.
The left side of his heart is growing and the patch that was placed during his open heart surgery a couple of years ago is not doing well. It seems he had a heart attack a few days ago, since his speech is limited he just curled up and cried. My mother being the strong woman she is, is doing well through this but for all of you out there who believe in prayer, it would be much appreciated. I would also like to thank Jim and Liza for the help and support they have been through this time. You guys are the best.
Love the ones you've got people, and leave nothing unsaid for tomorrow.
He is an Angel.
- ► 2008 (20)
- ► 2007 (21)
- ► 2006 (37)
- Beautiful lady.
- Oh for those single years...
- Love birds
- Once upon a time...
- Mother and son.
- Little fish!
- Angel David. I miss that face.
- Please pray for this little man
- Not all silence means to have forgotten, nor does ...
- It was a pity to see such beautiful women so sad.....
- Here's to independence and numbing stings...
- MUD PIT… GIRLS… SHAVED…
- I love impromptu pics...
- Here is the crazy crew minutes before the break d...
- Oh look! There I am! In the back! With my pants! ...
- Me, sans hiked pants, check out my �SUGAR DADDY� ...
- Mike Paone, giving the girls a run for their money...
- More Photos
- Phil and I. Happy campers!
- 50% of that throng were hot chicks.. too bad you c...
- ARRIBA LAS CHIVAS!
- Fuzzy Soccer Pics...
- What a week
- I'm sorry
- Arriba las Chivas!!!
- We have a house
- ▼ Jun 2005 (26)