"Buona fortuna, signora Malèna"  

Posted in





When I discovered that this movie was written and directed by Guiseppe Tornatore (director of Cinema Paradiso one of my all time favourites) and that the task of subtitling was given to Anthony Minghella (writer/director The English Patient ... my ALL time favourite, simply brilliant) and to top it all of starred Monica Bellucci!!...

It was a must see.

Of course having someone who speaks italian present only served to enhance the experience as she set them straight when the translating was off... all in all, though it wasn't everything I expected it to be, I liked it mucho.


"Buona fortuna, signora Malèna"

This entry was posted at 10.9.05 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comentarios

Anonymous  

Yea it's a good one. I think it's the movie that launched her into fame.

10:20 AM

Really??

I don't know how I missed it before...

6:39 AM

Yeah, I saw it in Italian with Chinese subtitles and still, I absolutely loved it.

12:49 AM

Post a Comment